Situations Around: Things that are, and things that will be

Lets start with a customary welcome to all regular readers to this rather visual-than-textual blog and apologies to a week long hiatus. (or more?) Life’s been a tumble and rumble but when you have a life motto of Patience and Positivity, u have to stick by it, don’t you? Haha.

I guess I’ve always had this mindset that whatever bad patch I go through, there’s always others who are suffering more than me. So why be sad when theres so much good things to look up to? A point to ponder, yes?

1st week in PCG was wonderful. EXCEPT for the strenuous swimming lessons, masyAllah. PENAT. The bjective is to swim 2000m and thread water 30 mins by the end of the swimming course. Amcam karim, bleh tak? Lol. Food by Stamford catering is wonderful. Who would have imagined, we’d get Cereal Chicken for lunch! And the veggies, and all important part of MY meal, are so fresh! Again, unlike the former place where I can’t mention.

A week there also brought me to think about what I’m going to do in the future. Media industry, Teaching industry, Police Force? So many options, too many questions, all but for one man. Eh. Macam lyric baik jer. Hahaha. =)

The end of the work week was the one I was looking forward too despite the afternoon mishaps. Alhamdulillah, booking was fine, and the outing after, a godsend. I’d love to upload pictures BUT hp still haven change to a camera phone and camera tak bawak. Iphone for sale anyone?

More updates soon. And pictures of course. Nytes world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home